Verified Buyer Reviewed by Moonpie from Little Rock, AR on Monday, September 26, 2011
I first ordered the backless version of this sandal in 41, the size of two other pairs of Romikas I own, but 41 was too short and the straps were too loose and not adjustable. I ordered these in 42, and like nearly everything about them. The overlap area on the velcro straps does show a wrinkle when fastened, but that's my only complaint. I'm especially fond of the cushy footbed.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Travel, Walking
- Cons: Thin leather
- Describe Yourself: Comfort oriented
- Pros: Comfortable, Nice color, Soft straps
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels true to width