Verified Buyer Reviewed by bugster from Lake Forest, CA on Monday, March 26, 2012
Very comfortable sandal. The only issue I have is that the bottom strap really isn't adjustable. Because the strap is a single piece, when the top velcro is moved, the bottom strap can only bunch up which can be uncomfortable. That was not a good design. I wear a size 7 and the 38 was the correct size.
- Best Uses: Beach, Casual Wear, Going Out, Outdoors, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Arch Support, Comfortable, Durable, Great with Jeans, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width