. Rossignol S7 alpine skis are an award-winning mix of powerful control and fatigue-free maneuverability. Aggressive Powder Turn Rocker in the tip and tail offers better flotation in powder, and carbon fibers help it turn on a dime.
- A Ski magazine "Gold Medal" award winner
- A Freeskier magazine "Editor's Pick"
- Powder Turn Rocker profile has 50% camber in the center of the ski and 50% rocker in the tip and tail for improved float in soft snow
- Carbon fibers incorporated into the core provide power and acceleration
- Centered sidecut is short and shallow underfoot, freeing the tip and tail for liveliness
- Spoon tip is wide and raised for control in powder and better float
- Sidecut dimensions: 140.4/110/118mm
- Turn radius: 14.8m
- Weight: 7 lb. 12 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass top sheet, poplar wood core, sintered base
- Made in Spain