About Rossignol Triad Gore-Tex® Ski Jacket - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Carve up the hills in Rossignol's Triad Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable ski jacket with all the features serious skier-snowboarders crave. A nylon face seal with drawcord keeps the hood secure around your face or helmet during steep runs, while the powder skirt and nylon wrist cuffs seal out snow.
- Waterproof reversed zip pit vents
- Waterproof zippers
- Interior pocket with goggle wipe bag.
- Drawcord hood, powder skirt and hem
- Touch-fasten key pocket with secured key chain
- Breathability: 15,000 mm
- Length: 32”
- Weight: 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% nylon (smooth); 100% polyester (mesh); 60% nylon, 40% polyester (brushed back panel)
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Closeouts. China.
- Size: S(34-36) M(38-40) L(42-44)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dan from danbury, ct on Wednesday, December 10, 2008outdoors
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Warm, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length