. It’s almost supernatural how well Rossignol’s Voodoo SC74 AT skis perform. Set up for 60% in-bounds, 40% off-piste, these racy planks really excel in the piste and offer solid performance in moderate backcountry.
- Women-specific Feminine Intuitive Technology (FIT) reduces overall weight
- Sandwich construction for a lively, responsive ride
- Nearly vertical sidewalls for amazing edge hold
- Shark Nose technology for torsional rigidity
- Sidecut dimensions: 114/74/104mm
- Turn radius: 15m
- Weight: 6 lb. 12 oz. pr. (based on 168)
- Core: Wood
- Edge: Steel
- Closeouts. Spain.
- Size (skier weight): 146cm(100-139 lb.) 154cm(120-159 lb.) 160cm(140-179 lb.) 168cm(160+ lb.)
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide