. Make your great escape to picturesque groomed trails on Rossignol's X-Tour Escape classic cross-country skis, which are perfect for beginners and intermediate Nordic skiers.
- Wood core with air channels for light weight, flexibility and maneuverability
- Active Cap construction wraps seamlessly across the top and sides of the ski for exceptional durability and glide
- AR Plus waxless kick zones have patterns cut into the base for balance of grip and glide
- Nordic Integrated System (NIS) with factory-bonded plate
- NIS bindings fit boots with NNN racing/touring soles; bindings do not accommodate NNN BC soles
- Sidecut dimensions: 49/47/51mm
- Weight: 3 lb. 11 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass with wood core
- Made in Ukraine