Royal Elastics Deckhand Shoes - Slip-Ons (For Men)
About Royal Elastics Deckhand Shoes - Slip-Ons (For Men)
Closeouts. Mid-height slip-ons with lasting appeal, Royal Elastics' Deckhand shoes feature the brand's unique "love handle" -- a non-restrictive elastic strap that spans the instep.
Specs about Royal Elastics Deckhand Shoes - Slip-Ons (For Men)
- Upper: Colors (01) and (02) have suede upper; color (03) has nubuck upper
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Curt from Wellesley, MA on Tuesday, January 7, 2014Not sure how sturdy they will be but they look nice and seem well made. Perfect for my son who hates tying shoes.
Reviewed by sloopcaptbill from Outer Banks NC/foothills of the Smokies on Thursday, March 7, 2013Slip-ons, light , easy does it for my older generation. Formal wear for the youth of today! I might get some piercings and wash off tattoos and go for it!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fishnfool from Northern , California on Tuesday, August 28, 2012These shoes are comfortable,Easy to wear.I will purchase another pair for sure.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, School, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Trendy
- Pros: Comfortable, Great with Jeans, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ron from Lander,Wy. on Saturday, June 30, 2012Sizing not accurate
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Feels too wide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.