Salomon Boots, Pro Ice, Thinsulate®, Mountaineering (For Men)
About Salomon Boots, Pro Ice, Thinsulate®, Mountaineering (For Men)
Reach for Salomon Pro Ice boots for mountaineering, ice and mixed climbing when the going will be tough and you need reliable, comfortable footwear. 200g of Thinsulate® low-bulk insulation for warmth (200g thickness is ideal for high activity levels, when you're generally on the go).
- Tongue energizer allows fine-tuning of front support for ice climbing
- Thickly padded tongue and collar
- Crampon compatible
- Ankle flex zone for steeper climbs
- Polyurethane midsole with climbing-tuned plate
- Sticky, terrain-biting Contagrip® outsole
- Removable insole
- Full wrap-around protective rubber rand
- Ultrasuede and synthetic upper
- Height: 4-¼" at Achilles, 6" at tongue
- Weight: 4 lb. pr.
- Medium width
- Closeouts. China.