About Samuel Dong Stretch Taffeta Crop Jacket (For Women)
Closeouts. Just as sangria produces a rich ripple of color in candlelight, so does this sangria-colored jacket from Samuel Dong, crisply tailored from iridescent taffeta with a unique fold-down collar and raglan sleeves. Hidden zip front with snap-over flap. Angled welt pockets.
- A well-known designer seen on the runways of Montreal, Paris and Hong Kong, Samuel Dong is inspired by all things feminine
- Samuel Dong fashions appeal to boutique shoppers who prefer unique, one-of-a-kind looks
- Unique fold-down collar anchored in snaps
- Hidden zip front with snap-over flap
- Angled welt pockets
- Pleat-tapered three-quarter sleeves
- Length: 20" (based on medium)
- Fabric: 48% polyester, 45% nylon, 7% spandex; fully lined
- Care: Dry clean
- Relaxed Fit
- Made in China
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Deb in DC from Wash, DC on Sunday, September 29, 2013Beautiful color, unique style. It is short, I think mine is actually a petite. I wore it as shown with black shirt underneath. Something special at a great price.
Reviewed by Active senior from Iowa on Sunday, June 2, 2013I love the styling of this beautiful jacket. The length is just right for my figure, shorter than most jackets. But it's the design that really sets it apart from anything else I own. The fold-down collar neckline is very flattering & unique, as well as the pleated sleeves. The iridescent fabric brings out an elegant richness to the entire look. It's an eye-stopper!
Reviewed by Pat the Fashiionista from New York on Thursday, March 7, 2013Samuel Dong uses the best of the best in fabric. His garments run a size small but has stretch. I own several and have a hard time cutting the cord.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Libby from Bethlehem, PA on Thursday, September 20, 2012I have had my eye on this jacket for a while. I certainly consider it a dress up piece and not suited for exercising as it is taffeta. I have a number of jackets from this manufacturer and wish Sierra Traders would get some more as they are well made and somewhat whimsical.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going out
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Interesting Style, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No