About Saucony Bullet Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. Modified from its original track-shoe form, Saucony's Bullet shoes still possess the same sleek silhouette and shock-absorbing footbed -- the only difference is that the outsole is without its original track-ready spikes.
Specs about Saucony Bullet Shoes (For Men)
- Sport Casual
- Upper: Leather and nylon
- Lining: Nylon
- Removable insole
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Heel height: 1"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in China , Viet Nam
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Edu from Ecuador on Thursday, March 28, 2013Good shoes, very fashion looking and good quality for the price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JA from Alabama on Wednesday, February 6, 2013I bought these to lift weights in, and with their thin yet firm sole they are great for that. They are NOT good for running as there is just not much cushioning at all in that thin sole.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Louisville from Kentucky on Wednesday, November 21, 2012Great, light-weight, vegan. Just what I want.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by emmed1 from Houston on Sunday, September 16, 2012Very comfortable shoes. Not a lot of cushioning for a very natural feel.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Poor Arch Support, Poor Cushioning
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jake from Apex, NC on Sunday, August 12, 2012Nice looking, comfortable shoes-- love them!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Going Out, School, Travel
- Pros: Comfortable, Great with Jeans, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
Answer These are US sizes. If your a UK 8.5 you would be a US 9.