Better than the bottoms in the set!
Reviewed by Ephblum from Amherst, NY on Thursday, November 1, 2012
Have had the PJ sets for a few years and worn regularly. I like the DR materials and fit is fine for me at 6'2" but the gaping fly with no button on the bottoms that came with the PJ sets really got to the point where I decided to get 8 pairs of bottoms because they have the button fly. The quality and fabric is the same, which I think is very nice. Although not the high-end DR line quality it is nicer than most PJs you will find anywhere. With these you don't have to either wear a pair of boxers underneath, or constantly check/rearrange the coverage anytime you shift in a chair while drinking the morning coffee.
- Best Uses: Letting The Dogs Out 3am, Lounging, Sleeping
- Describe Yourself: Classic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Great Color, Great Fit, Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: