good for Tall men too!
Reviewed by Guzhigoo from NYC, NY on Saturday, January 10, 2009
Even after washing, this handsome robe still fits my 6'4" frame. Most standard robes run short on the arms or if sized Tall end up too long. The XL is a perfect fit for me (I wear a 35-36 sleeve in dress shirts). The fabric is thin and textured- if you are looking for "silky" polyester/fleece you won't like it. The weight is perfect for summer and even winter in my typicaly over-heated NYC apartment.
- Best Uses: After Baths, Lounging
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, High-end shopper, Sophisticated, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: