Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by JeanP from ATL on Tuesday, October 09, 2012
Based on 10 reviews:
. The latest in non-stick technology, Scanpan's CTX 5-piece cookware set is not only free of PFOA and PFOS chemicals, but its ceramic titanium surface is approved for use with metal utensils, distributes stovetop heat evenly and efficiently, and can be popped into a 500°F oven. You'll love the elegant, brushed
stainless exterior, too!
- Five-piece set includes 10" covered saute pan, 3 qt. covered sauce pan and 9" fry pan
- For more than 50 years, Scanpan has produced high-quality, non-stick Danish cookware for gourmet chefs and everyday households
- Ceramic titanium coating is fused by hand onto compressed aluminum in a five-layer construction that distributes heat evenly and efficiently without hot spots
- Searing, browning and de-glazing can be accomplished without oils, with minimal clean-up
- Free from PFOA and PFOS chemicals
- Safe for use with metal utensils
- Cast stainless steel handles stay cool to the touch
- Induction compatible
- Packed in luxurious velour pouches
- Green-Tek manufactured
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Fry pan:
- Diameter: 9"
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Covered sauce pan:
- Height: 4-5/8"
- Diameter: 7"
- Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Covered saute pan:
- Height: 5-1/4"
- Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 4 lb. 4 oz.
- Material: Stainless steel, ceramic titanium coating, glass
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Made in Denmark