Gorgeous and versatile!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by displaced californian from Allyn, WA on Monday, April 23, 2012
Perfect for our dressier Pacific NW food & wine events -- the trapeze style looks current and is unconstricting as you nibble your way through the evening. The hammered satin texture sheds wrinkles. For a dressier item, it is amazingly easy-care: put in a mesh bag on gentle cycle, cool wash in your machine, then shake it out and hang to dry. The soft silver color makes it easy to accessorize as well. I had to wait months for STP to get smaller sizes in stock, but it was definitely worth the wait!
- Best Uses: Date Night/Night Out, Special Occasions
- Comfort vs Style: Style Driven
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Easy Care, Nice Color, Nice Fabric, Washes Well, Wrinkle Resistant
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No