. Designed for a woman's foot but pulling no punches, Scarpa Domina ski boots have a four-buckle design and V-frame power ribs to stiffen the frame for incredible responsiveness in any terrain.
- Pebax® shell with dual-density V-frame power ribs for stability
- Dual-density thermoformable Intuition Speed Pro liner for a customized fit
- Four-buckle design with touch-fasten power strap
- Ski-walk mode adjustment
- Interchangeable touring and downhill tongues provide customized flex adjustment
- Canting adjustment
- DIN-standard Vibram® Ride rubber sole is compatible with alpine and touring bindings
- By Scarpa of Italy
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.