Scarpa Rockette Climbing Shoes (For Women)
About Scarpa Rockette Climbing Shoes (For Women)
Closeouts. An aggressive, highly downturned profile make Scarpa Rockette climbing shoes an outstanding bouldering shoe. The X-Tension midsole provides support without losing sensitivity, and a Vibram® XS Grip outsole offers excellent grip.
Specs about Scarpa Rockette Climbing Shoes (For Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Trad climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: High
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede and Lorica (polyurethane and nylon fiber)
- Midsole: Flexan® rubber
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Weight (pair): 14.4 oz.
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.