Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by verdon from Boulder, Colorado on Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Based on 6 reviews:
. Scarpa's Spirit 3 AT ski boots are ready to take your alpine touring experience to new heights. From charging steep lines to long tours, these boots will go the distance.
- Pebax® dual-density thermoplastic resin shell with overlapped cuffs
- Intuition Ultralon thermo-moldable foam liner
- HRS (Heel Retention System) ensures a secure fit
- Three ratcheting straps
- Hook-and-loop power strap
- Lateral canting adjustment
- Ski-walk mechanism
- Skywalk® traction rubber outsole
- Dynafit® compatible
- Forward lean: Settings range from 12-25 degrees
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 8 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- By Scarpa of Italy
- Made in China
- Alpine touring boot soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- Made in China or Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.