Scarpa Spirit 4 AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible (For Men and Women)
About Scarpa Spirit 4 AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible (For Men and Women)
- Pebax® high-performance thermoplastic resin shell maintains flex in cold conditions
- Compatible with Dynafit binding system
- Intuition Precisions thermo-moldable liner for a totally custom fit
- Includes interchangeable super-stiff ski tongue and hinged tour tongue
- AEGIS® Microbe Shield treated to fight bacteria and odor
- Ski-walk mechanism
- Lateral canting adjustment
- Four easy-locking buckles with power strap
- Hook-and-loop power strap
- Compatible with all alpine touring bindings, including Dynafit®
- Forward lean: Settings range from 19-23 degrees
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 9 lb. 6 oz. pr.
- By Scarpa of Italy
- Made in Italy
Specs about Scarpa Spirit 4 AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible (For Men and Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Your search for "" returned reviews for Scarpa-Spirit-4-AT-Ski-Boots-Dynafit-Compatible-For-Men-and-Women
Verified Buyer Reviewed by captmike from breckenridge co. on Wednesday, March 28, 2012great uphill and down
- Best Uses: Icy Conditions, Moguls, Powder
- Describe Yourself: Professional
- Pros: Buckles Easily, Comfortable, Easy Entry & Exit, Highly Adjustable, Lightweight, Quality Construction, Retains Warmth
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
These have a forward lean of 19-23 degrees.
the flex index is 90 (110)
The sole length is 312
“What year did these come out and where did they fall in Scarpa's line that year? Where these high end aggressive boots or more mid-range?”
These are from the 2009/2010 season and they are a mid range to aggressive boot.
NO: 29 & 29.5 are different shell sizes. Scarpa breaks their sizes on the half size, i.e. a 28.5 and a 29 are the same boot shell. The difference is in the liner. I've worn Scarpas for years (Tele, A/T & Alpine boots) and I find them to fit my feet very well. In my experience I stay on the lower size of the break & then mold the liners to fit my feet (but that's what works for me. Your experience may differ). Make SURE you mold the liners carefully (or bring them to an experienced boot fitter) because if you leave them in the oven for too long you can ruin the liners! (Trust me...)||Sierra Trading Post is great about return if you buy the wrong size- just save the tags and only try them in your living room!
Scarpa does not list the width of their lasts unfortunately.