Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Freddy from Mammoth on Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Based on 13 reviews:
, barely perceptible blemishes. From steep, windswept alpine ridgeline to choppy resort piste, the Scarpa Tornado freeride boot is ready to conquer any terrain the mountain has to offer.
- Scarpa Intuition Speed Pebax® Shell
- Includes stiff ski tongue and hinged tour tongue
- Dual-density cuff and foot for optimal support
- Four micrometric buckles
- Hook-and-loop power strap
- Adjustable forward lean (19° or 20°)
- Canting adjustment
- Ski-walk mechanism
- Vibram® Ride outsole is compatible most AT and alpine bindings
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.