About Sebago Beacon Chukka Boots (For Women)
Closeouts. Timeless good looks with a casual, rustic inspiration, Sebago's Beacon chukka boots feature a burnished leather upper with a worn-in look, raw leather lacing and a handstitched moc toe.
Specs about Sebago Beacon Chukka Boots (For Women)
- Upper: Leather
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 4"
- Heel height: 1/2"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Seaside Sally from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, August 28, 2012I read the reviews about laces not staying tied, so I tied a reef knot and it works. The shoes felt small at first and I worried that I should have ordered a Wide and half a size bigger, but they are loosening up as I wear them, so I am becoming more and more pleased. I like that they are called Beacon shoes because I love lighthouses. I will probably buy the lighthouse shoes as well. Thanks.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday shoes, Going Out, School, Travel
- Cons: Felt small at first, Looked small at first
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Like different things, Love lighthouses, Love the ocean, Stylish
- Pros: Cute, Like the Look, Love the laces, Love the name Beacon, More comfy with wear, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Up North Girl from Seattle, WA on Monday, April 23, 2012The boots are well made with quality thick leather. I didn't have to break them in they were 100% comfortable from the second I put them on.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Office, School, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Stylish, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KC from North Texas on Monday, January 23, 2012Great shoe, great fit, true to size. Very comfy, excellent workmanship.
Reviewed by Style from CO on Monday, December 19, 2011I wear size 9.5 in mens and I ordered these in size 11. Great quality, perfect color, and surprisingly good fit. I absolutely love the styling of these and I've received compliments every time I've worn them. Laces are impractical but I tuck mine anyway.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Louisiana Girl from Baton Rouge, LA on Friday, December 2, 2011These boots are so comfortable, it's like wearing slippers! Nice quality leather uppers, soft insoles. Not thrilled with the leather laces, as they never stay tied, but they can be easily changed out.
- Best Uses: Everyday use
- Cons: Leather shoe laces
- Pros: QUALITY WORKMANSHIP, True to size
Answer They are not waterproof and wil get wet if exposed to water for and extended period of time. If you were to purchase these for a wet climate I would recommend treating them with a waterproofing product like Nikwax shoe waterproofing.