. If this is your first pair, prepare to buy more. Sebago's Clovehitch II boat shoe has all the qualities you look for in marine-ready footwear, including great looks, anatomical cushion, and sure-footed traction, wet or dry.
- Since 1946, Sebago has been crafting comfortable performance shoes that stand up to the rigors of boating and other water adventures
- Sebago's casually minded styles hold their own in ocean or urban voyages
- Flexible Strobel construction
- Leather upper with Drilex® Hydrofil® mesh panels
- Functional lacing system with corrosive-resistant eyelets
- Removable, anatomical EVA-cushioned footbed
- Sebago® Marine Tack slip-resistant rubber outsole is non-marking and siped for wet traction
- Weight: 2 lb. pr.
- Made in China
- Width: M(medium)
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide