. Gorgeous leathers define the appeal of Sebago's Docksides boat shoe -- that and the foot-conforming comfort of handsewn moccasin construction, the signature benefit of this brand.
- Since 1946, Sebago has been crafting comfortable performance shoes that stand up to the rigors of boating and other water adventures
- Casually minded styles hold their own in ocean or urban voyages
- Nubuck or distressed leather upper
- Soft suede lining
- Leather-lined foam cushioned footbed
- Non-marking, slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Made in Dominican Republic
- Width: M (medium) W (wide)
- Runs small, order ½ size larger.
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide