Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Squid228 from Boston on Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Based on 16 reviews:
Closeouts. Named after the famous wooden canoe and just as handsomely crafted, Sebago's Old Town leather boat shoes feature handsewn moccasin construction for a custom comfort fit.
- Since 1946, Sebago has been crafting comfortable performance shoes that stand up to the rigors of boating and other water adventures
- Sebago's casually minded styles hold their own in ocean or urban voyages
- Handsewn moccasin construction creates a flexible mold around your foot for a custom comfort fit
- Burnished leather upper with wax finish
- Functional rawhide laces
- Cushioned leather-lined footbed
- EVA heel cup
- Siped rubber outsole for slip control on decks or in deluges
- Heel: ¾"
- Medium width
- Made in Dominican Republic
- Runs large, order ½ size smaller.
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide