Serfas Interval Road Cycling Shoes (For Men)
About Serfas Interval Road Cycling Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. A comfortable shoe for the developing rider, Serfas Interval road cycling shoes have a roomy toe box and feature SPD and three-hole cleat patterns.
Specs about Serfas Interval Road Cycling Shoes (For Men)
- Cleat compatibility: SPD,3 Hole
- Lacing/buckle system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh
- Lining: Mesh
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Thermoplastic rubber (TR or TPR)
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Cycling Shoes Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by notfbi from indy on Monday, August 13, 2012I'm a size 10 mens -always. This shoe I ordered in 46 way to large but my old cycling shoes were 45's and always felt a bit to small. Returned for the 45 still to big but didnt want to exchange for a third time.
- Best Uses: Everyday riding
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Sizing: Feels full size too big
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
If you hover over the "size available" a tab will appear and provide you with the correct numeric sizing. Unfortunately the largest size we have available is a size 11.