About Sessions Benchetler Jacket (For Men)
Closeouts. Press through rough weather, float through powder and shred up the groomers in Sessions' Benchetler jacket, featuring waterproof breathable fabric, a RECCO® passive avalanche recovery reflector, pit zips and a powder skirt.
Specs about Sessions Benchetler Jacket (For Men)
- Seam sealed: Critical
- Pit zips
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper
- Length: 35" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester (body), 100% nylon (sleeves)
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- RECCO®, YKK®
- Total weight: 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Small fits more like a Medium, but in Snowboarding a little baggyness is cool and lets you layer up underneath. Jacket integrates brilliantly with the pants (but se... Read More
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rocknodster from Adelaide on Monday, September 5, 2011I own the Sessions Benchetler pants, and they proved so awesome on my last backcountry trip that my wife bought me the jacket to match.
Small fits more like a Medium, but in Snowboarding a little baggyness is cool and lets you layer up underneath. Jacket integrates brilliantly with the pants (but seems good as a stand alone). everything is functional and works!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Backcounty snowboarding, On Piste snowboarding
- Pros: Durable, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes