My Son loves it.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Momma from Black Mountain, North Carolina on Monday, December 12, 2011
My son uses this jacket on a daily basis now that its cold, 20-40 degrees. While he hasn't actually gotten to ski yet, he thinks it will be warm enough for our mild weather skiing in NC.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes