. Wicked sharp and lauded by amateur and professional chefs, this Shun Ken Onion Santoku knife is ergonomically designed with a curved handle and blade, which offers extraordinary balance and effortless rocking through the entire cutting motion.
- Crafted by highly skilled artisans in the cutlery business for 100 years, with unparalleled quality that rivals the legendary sword smiths of Japan
- Coated in 16 microthin layers of VG-10 Japanese steel, famous for its incredible edge-holding power
- Exposed layers carry graphics reminiscent of a fine Damascus blade and also resist food clinging to the surface
- Specially designed handle of ebony Pakkawood rests perfectly in the hand, increasing control
- Oversized, angled bolster rocks back and forth, minimizing tension
- Blade length: 7"
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Material: Stainless steel blade, Pakkawood handle
- Care: Hand wash
- Made in Japan
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- US shipments only; cannot ship to New York state