Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Sesa from Bright, Australia on Friday, July 01, 2011
Based on 67 reviews:
. The updated Sidi Genius 5 road cycling shoe is always a smart decision. With a super-stiff Millennium III outsole, these shoes are ready to transfer power to the pedals during hard-charging sprints and uphill climbs.
- Lorica synthetic leather upper with breathable mesh panels
- Patented ratcheting power strap secures a perfect fit
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps
- Reinforced heel cup
- Removable footbed
- Millennium III outsole
- 3-hole compatible
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy.
- Visit our Cycling Gear Guide
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide