Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Lizzy from Durango, Co on Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Based on 33 reviews:
. The updated Sidi Genius 5 road cycling shoe is always a smart decision. With a super-stiff Millennium III outsole, these shoes are ready to transfer power to the pedals during hard-charging sprints and uphill climbs.
- Lorica synthetic leather upper with breathable mesh panels
- Patented ratcheting power strap secures a perfect fit
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps
- Reinforced heel cup
- Removable insole
- Millennium III outsole
- 3-hole compatible
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy.
- Visit our Cycling Gear Guide
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide