Sierra Designs 35°F Backcountry Quilt 2-Season Down Sleeping Bag - 600 Fill Power
About Sierra Designs 35°F Backcountry Quilt 2-Season Down Sleeping Bag - 600 Fill Power
Closeouts. Sierra Designs' 35°F Backcountry Quilt 2-season down sleeping bag is a warm, oversized quilt for ultralight backpacking journeys. A hideaway hood and full-length, insulated arm and hand pockets help you adapt to varying temperatures.
Specs about Sierra Designs 35°F Backcountry Quilt 2-Season Down Sleeping Bag - 600 Fill Power
- Insulation material: Duck DriDown
- Insulation fill power: 600
- Fill weight: 13 ounces
- Temperature rating: 33°F / 0°C
- Shell material: 30 denier polyester ripstop
- Lining material: 30 denier polyester ripstop
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 58/58/42"
- Fits to: 6'4"
- Length: 80"
- Stuff size: 15x7"
- Stuff sack: Yes
- Storage sack: Yes
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Recommended use: Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to United Kingdom
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Danger Fox from Ohio on Thursday, October 20, 2016I'm a hammock camper more often than not and some of those chilly mornings really cramp me up because of having a cold neck and shoulders. This design allows me to hood-up when the temps drop and works great on the ground with a sleeping mat.