Silver Express Nugget Stretch Bracelet - 6-Rows, Amethyst-Rose Quartz
About Silver Express Nugget Stretch Bracelet - 6-Rows, Amethyst-Rose Quartz
Closeouts. Alternating nuggets of amethyst and rose quartz are threaded onto a stretch cord and accented with two bars of stainless steel -- creating a look that's sweeter than the rock candy you loved as a kid.
- Stretch elastic cord makes this bracelet easy to slip on-off
- Width: 2"
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Stone: Amethyst and rose quartz (8x4mm average)
- Material: Stretch fabric cord
- Made in China
- Stone size based on average stone. Stones are various shapes/sizes
- Size: One size fits up to 7" wrist
Specs about Silver Express Nugget Stretch Bracelet - 6-Rows, Amethyst-Rose Quartz
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lou from Indianapolis, IN on Tuesday, January 10, 2012I bought this for myself. The color and stye were both great, but the size of the bracelet itself was about 1/2 to 1 inch too big for my wrist, (they're on the small side, but not extra small) which caused it to flop around a bit too much. It is also quite heavy and chunky. Definitely a statement piece though--just not for me.
- Best Uses: Night Out, Office
- Cons: Too Big, Too Heavy
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-Oriented, Modern, Practical
- Pros: Beautiful, Stylish
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by shoe girl from Kansas on Wednesday, July 13, 2011I purchased this for a gift for a friend and I think she will like it a lot. It is stylish and not at all overdone. The only con is that the sharp edges on the stones may become uncomfortable on the wrist, but time will tell.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Night Out
- Pros: Good Quality, Stylish
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Avid STP fan from Boulder, CO on Wednesday, July 13, 2011This is a nice bracelet for what you pay. The one thing that is bothering me is that the stretchy string for the bracelet has lots of knots and you can see the tied off ends poking out here and there. But, for just a nice bangle to add some kick to a casual outfit, it is just right.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Office, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Career, Comfort-Oriented, Practical
- Pros: Beautiful, Good Length, Stylish, Versatile
- Was this a gift?: No