About Silver Strike Leather Camo Belt (For Men)
Closeouts. A great gift for your favorite hunter, Silver Strike's leather camo belt is triple-stitched for durability and embellished with stamped metal emblems of a buck in full rack.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Reviewed by HOLLYWOOD STAR from HOLLYWOOD, CA on Friday, December 14, 2012LOVE IT. GOOD VALUE !!!!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jason bourne from vermont on Sunday, August 5, 2012quality leather. well crafted. sturdy and stiff. will last a long time
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Office, School, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, Versatile
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Flying Dutchman from Grand Rapids, MI on Wednesday, March 28, 2012I didn't have much of an expectation when I bought this Silver Strike leather camo belt. I thought it might be one of those unique items you pull out of a closet when you need something a bit different. When I took it out of the bag, I was impressed with the general quality and the unique art and trim on the belt. It is well made. While there is a bit of hunting motif on the belt, the coloring is more of a blend, with a sort of olive/moss/taupe/brown/earth tone. There are a few stamped metal emblems of a buck in full rack at various points on the belt. The belt runs very true to your pants size. Get it just to be unique. People will ask, "Where did you get that belt!"
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking, Outdoors, Recreational, School, Travel, When You Need Unique Item
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Neutral Color, Stylish, Versatile, Well made
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ChefNathrop from Nathrop, CO on Tuesday, January 10, 2012" WOW where did you get that Belt"
- Best Uses: Daily Wearing, Style
- Pros: Great looking, LAST A VERY LONG TIME, Very well made