Customer Reviews Of:
Skea Simone Down Parka - Faux-Fur Trim (For Women)
Average Rating based on 3 reviews 5.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by azskier from Phoenix, AZ on Monday, December 12, 2011This is a great deal on a quality down jacket from SKEA. They make very good quality items and this down jacket is no exception. Make sure you know there is not a hood on this jacket...the picture almost looks like a hood, but it is a elevated collar which is really cool with a zip off faux fur piece of you don't want it on. My wife loves this coat and gets tons on compliments!
- Best Uses: Great in town too, The slopes
- Cons: Not crazy warm but good
- Pros: Good Quality, great deal, Looks great, Luxurious
Reviewed by CJ, Personal Trainer from Trout Lake, WA on Friday, December 9, 2011this jacket is beautiful, love the fur collar, adds a nice touch, very beautiful fabric, runs a bit large i think, would order a 6 but there isn't one, great for layering, very comfortable. love it and the price is right. thanks STP
- Best Uses: Casual Dress, Everyday, Winter sports, Work
- Pros: Chic, Comfortable, Stylish, Warm
Reviewed by CJ Personal Trainer, from Trout Lake, WA on Wednesday, December 7, 2011This jacket is really cute, flattering, warm, very nice fabric, love the fur collar, maybe runs a little big. but works great with sweaters underneath etc. very upscale fabric and design...
- Best Uses: Everyday, Sports, Work
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Stylish, Warm