Best Liners EVER!!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JackMan from Fort Worth, TX on Monday, September 5, 2011
I've always been frustrated by so-called liners that are too thick...didn't really fit inside my ski glove. These are thin enough to fit, yet VERY WARM. Also, they're VERY STRETCHY. I actually have a 9.5 hand, but bought the small size, which stretches perfectly over my hand, so there are no lumps, just very smooth liner over my hand.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Ski glove liner
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper, Practical, Stylish, Trendy
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Durable, Thin enough to fit glove, Very stretchygreat, Very warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No