Keeps my feet cozy for a great price!
Reviewed by Hockey Mom from Grand Rapids, MI on Friday, December 12, 2008
I am a hockey Mom who lives at cold ice rinks. These socks keep my feet super warm. I wear them all winter long. They also work great for cross country and downhill skiing. Would recommend them to anyone who wants to keep their feet warm without the itchy wool feeling.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cross Country, Downhill
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Breathable, Dries Quickly, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: