I have bought several pairs already!
Reviewed by Area15USA from SW USA on Sunday, January 11, 2009
If I can afford it, I buy an extra pair of socks on Sierra Trading Post. Yes, I am a sock freak.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Cross Country, Downhill, Freestyle
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, High country outdoors, Winter Sports
- Pros: Breathable, Don't slip down, Dries Quickly, Durable, Insulating, Lightweight, Masks foot odor natrally, Not bulky Fit well
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: