great design, not so long lasting
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mom of 3 in Michigan from Middleville, MI on Friday, March 5, 2010
Bought these for my daughter who is as addicted to smartwool socks as I am and was unhappy with how quickly they showed wear and tear. After one wearing and wash, they looked like they had been worn for months. Great price though.
- Best Uses: Around The House, Daily Use
- Cons: Did not wash well, shrinks in wash
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Soft
- Sizing: Feels true to size