. The Western Trout Fly Tying Manual by Jack Dennis is a true classic first published in 1973. This latest edition includes a DVD to help you learn to tie the most popular fly patterns used in the Western USA. Large fly dictionary-glossary offers characteristics for dozens of flies not demonstrated in the step-by-step guide.
- Completely faithful to the original edition
- Invaluable reference for any fly fishing enthusiast
- Spiral bound
- Color and black and white photos
- Learn to tie:
- Dry flies
- Hair flies
- Wet flies
- Author: Jack H. Dennis, Jr.
- Pages: 258
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 11x9x1-¼”
- Made in USA.