Sofft Florence Mary Jane Shoes - Stitched Heel (For Women)
About Sofft Florence Mary Jane Shoes - Stitched Heel (For Women)
- Patent and suede leather upper
- Thick Mary Jane instep strap with stitched details
- Covered heel with stitched details
- Oversized, polished soft gold-tone circular buckle
- Leather-lined cushioned footbed
- Polyurethane outsole with rubber forefoot pad
- Leawood-stacked, leather-wrapped heel: 3-½"
- Made in China
- Width: M(medium)
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Specs about Sofft Florence Mary Jane Shoes - Stitched Heel (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Reviewed by Alannah from Arkansas on Thursday, February 20, 2014Say it isn't so - a heel that is comfortable? It is so. I've had good luck with Sofft before and they did not let me down. These are very comfortable considering the height of the heel. I also appreciate the sturdy, rubber non-skid sole. I got them in a soft beige-y gray, which turned out to be as versatile as black. This color probably highlights the patent leather and stitching on the back and heel more than the black would, but I like it.
Reviewed by osteomom from Corvallis on Thursday, April 18, 2013Nice shoe, well made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Phraz from South Jersey on Sunday, November 25, 2012I bought these for my daughter's wedding and they were a hit....perfect with my dress. Heel a little high for me, was able to have it cut down slightly. Loved how these shoes look, just beautiful, and received many compliments. Didn't think I would be able to dance for hours in them, but managed to go a few rounds!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mel the bike commuter from chico,ca on Friday, August 17, 2012this shoes is soooo cute however, the toe box squished my toes together, while the slope of the shoe forced my foot forward leaving a considerable gap at the heel. good arch and ball support, fantastic color. i really wanted to like these shoes,but in the end had to return. would not reccommend if your have long toes.
- Best Uses: Formal Occasions, Going Out
- Cons: Narrow / Tight, Poor Fit, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Pros: Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Healthcare worker from Wetumpka, AL on Monday, April 23, 2012Maybe a tad narrow? After awhile the ball of my foot area starts to ache, but over all I love these shoes. I purchased in another color as well, but a half size bigger.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night, Travel, Work
- Cons: Ball of foot will ache
- Describe Yourself: Trendy
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Durable, Great with Jeans, Lots of Compliments, Stable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.