. Sorel's Alpha Track buckle boots are certainly the Alpha male
of extreme winter boots. Rugged, waterproof breathable synthetic uppers are seam-sealed and have twin adjustable buckle locks. Molded rubber Polar Lite shells encase your feet and stay flexible even in frigid conditions.
- Removable inserts with 9 mm Sorel® Thermoplus insulation
- Comfort rated to -60°F
- Added height and built-in gaiters
- Barrel lock closure system to keep out drifts
- Lugged rubber outsoles dig into icy snow
- Removable EVA comfort footbed
- Front debris shield
- Reflective safety graphics
- Height: 10-½"
- Weight: 5 lb. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China.
- Runs small, order whole size larger. Half sizes order up.
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
- US shipments only