Can't get it on!
Reviewed by Kickin it in the snow from Mammoth Lakes, Ca on Sunday, January 15, 2012
The boots look great but I can't get them on! I have a small narrow foot, size 5, but I ordered a 5.5 after reading other reviews. I wish I had paid attention to the other reviews that said it was hard to get on. I can't say anything more because I was unable to actually wear the boots....sadly, they are going back!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Slippery Terrain
- Cons: Difficult Entry & Exit
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Lightweight, Waterproof
- Was this a gift?: No