. Be the captain of the S.S. Comfort in Sperry Top-Sider's Atlas Driver Venetian
loafer shoes, crafted using durable, flexibility-enhancing handsewn construction and finished with a croc-print leather upper.
- Sperry Top-Sider has been in business since 1935 and is best known for its razor siped, wet-traction outsole inspired by the natural paw grooves of the founder's sure-footed cocker spaniel
- Durable handsewn construction for a flexible fit
- Croc-pattern leather upper with contrast-stitched toe
- Foam-cushioned footbed with arch support
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide