. From the high seas to riverbanks, Sperry Top-Sider Breakers water shoes are quick-drying and feature a grippy rubber outsole with Wave-Siping for dependable traction on slippery surfaces.
- Sperry Top-Sider has been in business since 1935 and is best known for its razor siped, wet-traction outsole inspired by the natural paw grooves of the founder's sure-footed cocker spaniel
- Durable nubuck and low water-absorption mesh upper is quick drying
- Contoured EVA-cushioned footbed
- Adjustable touch-fasten strap for a secure fit
- Rubber outsole with Wave-Siping for wet/dry traction
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide