. Sporting adaptive wave siping on the outsole for superior wet-surface traction and the kind of support you'd expect from a long-distance running shoe, Sperry Top-Sider's SB1170 high-performance sneakers take sailing shoes to a whole new level of awesome.
- Sperry Top-Sider has been in business since 1935 and is best known for its razor-siped, wet-traction outsole inspired by the natural paw grooves of the founder's sure-footed cocker spaniel
- Breathable mesh upper with supportive synthetic overlays
- Wicking mesh interior
- Removable footbed with ASV cushion technology
- Adaptive wave-siped rubber outsole
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide