. The ultimate hybrid, Sperry Top-Sider's Sea Racer sneakers feature a light, modern design with an ultralight fabric upper and a sticky, HydroGrip rubber outsole with wave-siped tread for the best wet-dry traction in the world.
- Sperry Top-Sider has been in business since 1935 and is best known for its razor siped, wet-traction outsole inspired by the natural paw grooves of the founder's sure-footed cocker spaniel
- Printed fabric upper is wicking and superlight
- Wicking, antimicrobial lining
- Adaptive wave-siped tread for multi-surface grip and non-slip performance
- HydroGrip rubber outsole is Sperry's stickiest compound for on-deck traction
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide