. For superb sure-footedness in slick conditions, you can't beat Sperry Top-Sider's SeaRacer sneakers. Lightweight, quick drying, and fortified with SON-R technology to communicate ground conditions with every step, they're designed with the boating life in mind and have the adaptive wave siping on the Hydro-Grip® rubber sole to prove it.
- Sperry Top-Sider has been in business since 1935 and is best known for its razor siped, wet-traction outsole inspired by the natural paw grooves of the founder's sure-footed cocker spaniel
- SON-R technology combines a flexible sole, streamlined midsole and interactive midsole chambers to better communicate ground conditions with each step
- Superlight mesh upper
- Cushioned and removable insole with textured dots
- Super-flexible sole with Hydro-Grip® rubber and adaptive wave siping for traction on wet surfaces
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide