. Spira’s Azimuth mid-height hiking shoe is perfect for tackling the easy or difficult trails thanks to Spira’s signature WaveSpring technology, which reduces harsh impact by storing and disbursing energy with every step, and then providing a responsive, spring-loaded bounce back.
- WaveSpring technology: three springs (one in the heel; two in the forefoot) in injection-TPU housing
- Test results on WaveSpring confirm an 87-96% energy return as well as more than a 20% reduction in impact shock, reducing stress and fatigue
- Dual rubber compound outsole with multi-directional lug
- Leather and synthetic upper
- Removable dual-density insole
- Height: 5”
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Closeouts. China.
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide