Average Rating based on 6 reviews 4.166666 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Plant gal from Shorewood, WI on Thursday, November 1, 2012I love this vest as a cold weather activity layer. The reflective details are great for those dark and cold evening runs in Wisconsin. I believe it will also be great for xc skiing. Can't wait for the snow to try it out!
- Best Uses: Cold weather running, XC skiing
- Pros: breathable, Moveability, Visibility, Warmth
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Weathering New England from boston on Friday, October 19, 2012Returned the xtra small because it was really tight; the small is a bit loose, which means it isn't as warm as it might be. It works well enough when the temps are in the 40s and 50s for an early morning jog or evening run.
- Best Uses: Fall Spring Hiking, Running
- Cons: Sizing is a bit off
- Pros: Functional pockets, Good For In-between Temps, Good Visibility
Verified Buyer Reviewed by globetrotter from knoxville, tn on Friday, September 14, 2012This is a very cute vest and the colors are great. I purchased this vest for biking and wanted one that was longer than an average vest in order to have the rear coverage while biking. This vest is much shorter than pictured and sits just above the hips and below the waist. I will keep it because of the reflective stripping however I will wear a longer shirt under it while biking.
- Best Uses: Biking, Running
- Cons: Shorter than pictured, Very Trim Fitting
- Pros: Good Reflective Stripping, Great Colors
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fitness is My Life from Rochester, NY on Monday, July 9, 2012Perfect fit over a dry-fit shirt for all kinds of fitness. I run, bike, play golf and it's the perfect go to layer when the weather turns cold or windy.
- Best Uses: Fall Golf, Spring Biking, winter running
- Cons: Buy a size up
- Pros: An action vest, Trim fit Not bulky, Very stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by catmom from walnut creek ca on Thursday, June 7, 2012This will be great on daily walks when it is cooler. It looks very sharp and adds class to exercise wear.
- Best Uses: Around town
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tammy from WI on Saturday, May 26, 2012Very light-weight vest. This is my first Sporthill product. Am a little concerned about the lining as it looks like it might pill. Ordered the XS(4'11" and 105#s) and it fits great. Longer fit, below the waist. Seems to be best for spring and early fall as a mid or top layer. Have not worn it yet as it is warm here! Looking forward to getting it out on the trail and see how it works.
- Best Uses: Running, Walking
- Pros: Light, Night-time visibility