Spyder Val Gardena Ski Jacket - Insulated (For Women)
About Spyder Val Gardena Ski Jacket - Insulated (For Women)
Closeouts. The Spyder Val Gardena ski jacket and vest combo has an alluring, silky soft texture and all the high performance you expect from Spyder ski fashions.
- Toray® Dermizax®-EV waterproof breathable membrane
- Spylon DWR treatment for enhanced water resistance
- Polyester insulation with X-Static® antimicrobial silver fiber technology
- Both jacket and vest include:
- X-Static® antimicrobial collar lining (removable and washable in jacket)
- Zip security pocket with interior audio pocket
- Mesh goggle pocket
- Phone pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Liner jacket:
- Full-zip front with touch-fasten storm flap
- Zip vents for temperature and moisture regulation
- Zip security pocket
- Zip-out snow skirt
- Drawcord hem
- Stowaway hood
- Waterproof rating: 20,000mm
- Breathability: 20,000g/m²/24hr
- Length: 24-½"
- Weight: 4 lb. 4 oz.
- Shell and liner: 96% polyester, 4% spandex
- Lining: Upper body 70% polyester, 30% rayon; lower body 100% nylon
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
- U.S. shipment only.
- Runs small, order one size larger.
Specs about Spyder Val Gardena Ski Jacket - Insulated (For Women)
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by Ryan from Raleigh, NC on Thursday, March 4, 2010I love Spyder. I bought this jacket for my wife, as we were going to Jackson Hole in the middle of winter. She is cold natured, and was very miserable last year in lake tahoe in less than great gear. We saw -2 degrees F while we were there, and she was as warm as she could be. A little too warm actually, as she actually had the jacket unzipped much of the time (in sub 20 degrees F weather). The venting on this particular jacket wasnt as good as my jacket at regulating the temperature. But if you want warm, this is one of the ways to go. The material looks great. All the high end details of the better spyder jackets as well except water proof pockets (I dont recall it having any).
- Best Uses: Skiing, Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Durable, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
This jacket does not have an inner cuff with thumb holes.