. The non-locking Urban folding knife from Spyderco features a multi-purpose Wharncliffe blade that excels at making straight cuts and pinpoint
tip control. A notched joint at the knife's pivot holds it open and smoothly closes when pressured.
- Flat-ground, stainless steel VG-10 Wharncliffe blade
- Deep finger choil positions index finger on the bottom of the blade and under the thumb for better control
- Tension-wire clip carries tip up and either left- or right-handed
- Notched joint holds knife open
- Screw-together handle construction for adjusting and cleaning
- Opens one-handed
- Straight edge
- Blade: 2-½"
- Open: 6"
- Closed: 3-½"
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Blade: Stainless steel VG-10
- Handle: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Made in Japan
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- U.S. shipments only; cannot ship to New York state